Welcome to CAMBRIDGE MUSIC AND ARTS
BRING JOY TO YOUR KIDS WITH MUSIC
Music Theory will enhance your musical knowledge, whether for beginners or advanced level.
We offer RCM or ABRSM exam for students at our school to help you evaluate your music skill.
Certificate is internationally accepted.
- Reading music notes in Treble Clef
- Reading music notes in Bass Clef
- Distinguish note types
- Time Signatures and bar lines
- Note’s time values
- Accidentals in music
- how to read and play
- Scales reading
- Degrees of Scales and Intervals
- Making Triad
- Tone and Semitone
- Composing rule in music with Transposing
- Composing an answering rhythm
- Musical terms
- Performance Directions
- The ideal of the Tenor Clef
- Major and Minor keys in Scales
- Irregular Time Divions
- How to name the chord
- Instrument and voices
- Composing in Advanced
- Irregular Time Signature
- A fun, but foundation in music group class, customized for 3-5 years old kids.
- Work best with parents who want your kids to explore the very first step of music.
- This class will help your kids build self-confidence and communication skill